Broke Protocol: Online City Life Sandbox RPG
A downloadable Broke Protocol for Windows
Become the most successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox. Currently in open alpha at http://brokeprotocol.com/
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
"The game's got a lot of potential"
"They're really going gung-ho on this, I'm a big fan..."
"THIS WHOLE CITY IS CRAZY!"
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or maintain order as police, paramedic, or firefighter, and more. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.
- Supports up to 255 online players per server!
- Wide open and continuously expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, and airport
- Hundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets
- 3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near you
- Take on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streets
- Enterable interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areas
- Dozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and handcuffs
- Ownable homes and gangs/territory system coming soon
Coming to Windows, Mac, and Linux. Working in conjunction with Synty Studios World Models.
This Broke Protocol is currently unavailable